e
 HOME   PROPERTIES DIRECTORY   PROPERTY LISTINGS   DEVELOPMENTS   ADVANCED SEARCH 
 
 
Location:  Type:  Bedrooms: 
Sienna Lakes Jumeirah Golf Estates
Jumeirah Golf Estates Villas for Sale
Azizi Apartments Al Furjan
Jumeirah Golf Estates Show Villa
Al Habtoor Polo and Resort Club
Comparison Between UK and Dubai DIY Market...
Nearly Sold Out at J8 Project in Al Sofouh Jumeirah Dubai ...
Cheapest Areas of Dubai to Rent...
Dubai Golfing Villas In Demand ...
Dubai Property Market Remains Resilient ...
More News...
Flame Tree Ridge Rental Villas wanted ...
Rental Properties wanted in Jumeirah Golf Estates ...
Wanted Jumeirah golf estates Owners wishing to sell ...
Villas Wanted In All Areas ...
Looking for Dubai Property Owners...
More messages...
  Developments » MAG 5 Boulevard Apartments For Sale Dubai South Property Ref:   

 MAG 5 Boulevard Apartments For Sale Dubai South
 
MAG 5 Boulevard is a low-rise residential community located in the Dubai South master development. With affordable housing being in huge demand in Dubai, the apartments located in MAG 5 Boulevard will be perfect for investors looking for great value properties with high rental returns generated from the strong demand for this type of property in Dubai. Approximately 1000 apartments will be spread across thirteen G+6 buildings with retail, leisure and entertainment facilities supporting the community. Apartments are available in studio, one, two and three bed options with their own parking spaces and access to all community amenities. This fantastic development is located next to “The Green Belt” which is the largest park in the UAE and the Dubai Expo 2020 site.
MAG 5 Boulevard will be the perfect place to live for people working in Dubai South, Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai Investment Park and Jebel Ali. A short 15 minute drive from Dubai Marina, JBR and the beach means that residents can easily access other hotspots in Dubai.

Apartments are available in the following types:

Studio apartments at 471 sq ft
1 Bedroom apartments from 631 – 649 sq ft
2 Bedroom apartments from 962 – 1031 sq ft
3 Bedroom apartments at 2509 sq ft

Great Value Studio for Sale in Dubai South, High Rental Returns

Superb Dubai investment opportunity for investors wanting high rental returns and the chance to realise capital gains in the future. This studio in MAG 5 Boulevard has a large open room with fully fitted kitchen and space for a double bed, living room and dining area, plus bathroom with shower and a balcony. One of the best payment plans in the Dubai market spread over 5 years, with 10% down payment and the remaining 90% across the 5 years. Owners can rent their studio out and produce rental income long before the remaining payment instalments are due.
Prices starting from AED 510,000 are incredibly good value for a studio apartment in Dubai South, which will become one of the busiest areas in the world due to the huge Al Maktoum International Airport.

MAG 5 Boulevard Apartments For Sale Dubai South Listings  
Great Value Studio for Sale in Dubai South High Rental ReturnsGreat Value Studio for Sale in Dubai South High Rental Returns
Dubai South AED 510,000
Great Value Studio for Sale in Dubai South High Rental Returns Property Type: Apartment view more information
Superb Dubai investment opportunity for investors wanting high rental returns and the chance to realise capital gains in the future. This studio in MAG 5 Boulevard has a large open room with fully fitted kitchen and space for a double bed, living room and dining area, plus bathroom with shower and a balcony. One of the best payment plans in the Dubai market spread over 5 years, with 10% down payment and the remaining 90% across the 5 years. Owners can rent their studio out and produce rental income long before the remaining payment instalments are due. Prices starting from AED 510,000 are incredibly good value for a studio apartment in Dubai South, which will become one of the busiest areas in the world due to the huge Al Maktoum International Airport
 
REF. 4163797
0Bathrooms
0Bedrooms

1 Bed Apartment for Sale on Incredible Payment Plan in Dubai South1 Bed Apartment for Sale on Incredible Payment Plan in Dubai South
Dubai South AED 620,000
1 Bed Apartment for Sale on Incredible Payment Plan in Dubai South Property Type: Apartment view more information
Excellent opportunity to purchase a 1 bedroom apartment in Dubai South on a highly attractive 5 year payment plan. Small and affordable apartments are in high demand in Dubai and the location of MAG 5 Boulevard makes is a great investment choice. The apartment benefits from an efficient layout with an open fitted kitchen next to the living and dining area, while the bedroom is located on the opposite side of the apartment along with the bathroom. The balcony is accessible from the living room. Communal areas contain swimming pool, retail, entertainment and other leisure facilities. Prices start from AED 620,000 which is amazing value for a 1 bedroom apartment in an upcoming part of Dubai. Invest in a solid development, benefit from a flexible payment plan and enjoy excellent returns in the future.
 
REF. 4163798
1Bathrooms
1Bedrooms

2 Bed Apartment for Sale in MAG 5 Boulevard Capital Appreciation Opportunity2 Bed Apartment for Sale in MAG 5 Boulevard Capital Appreciation Opportunity
Dubai South AED 870,000
2 Bed Apartment for Sale in MAG 5 Boulevard Capital Appreciation Opportunity Property Type: Apartment view more information
Fantastic 2 bed apartment for sale in MAG 5 Boulevard part of the Dubai South master community. A fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar is adjacent to the living room and dining area, while the balcony connects to the living area. Two bedrooms look out to the balcony through the floor to ceiling windows. The master bedroom comes with en-suite bathroom, while the second bedroom has its bathroom located opposite the room. Both rooms have decent wardrobe space for clothes and storage. Superb facilities are present throughout the Mag 5 Boulevard community, a huge park in the Green Belt area is located close by along with the unique districts of Dubai South. Prices start from AED 870,000 on an amazing five year payment plan. Buy now, pay easy instalments and benefit from the run up to Expo 2020 Dubai.
 
REF. 4163799
2Bathrooms
2Bedrooms

3 Bed Apartment with Private Garden in Dubai South, Limited Options Available3 Bed Apartment with Private Garden in Dubai South, Limited Options Available
Dubai South AED 1,480,000
3 Bed Apartment with Private Garden in Dubai South, Limited Options Available Property Type: Apartment view more information
Ground floor 3 bedroom apartment with maid’s room and private garden for sale in Dubai South and the MAG 5 Boulevard community. Two entrances are available for the apartment via the floor hallway and garden. The fully fitted kitchen is closed from the living area and overlooks the garden. The living and dining area are located on one side of the apartment while the three bedrooms sit on the opposite side. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom while the other two bedrooms share a bathroom. The maid’s room is located externally to the apartment with its own entrance. The outdoor private garden is a bonus feature for the 3 bed apartment and will be ideal for families with children. Prices start from AED 1.48m with a superb 5 year payment plan, making this one of the best investment opportunities in Dubai. The location of MAG 5 Boulevard is prime in relation to the Dubai South community and fast-growing businesses in this part of Dubai.
 
REF. 4163800
0Bathrooms
3Bedrooms


 
Twitter
6 bedroom Tarragona villa in Jumeirah Golf Estates for sale
2 Bedroom Apartment off plan in Orchid building
Beautiful Dubai Beach Villa for Sale on The World Islands
Jumeirah Golf Estates Vastu Facing Villa Sale
5 bedroom Granada villa in Jumeirah Golf Estates for sale
5 bedroom Girona villa in Jumeirah Golf Estates for sale